Hello, are you wondering what this involves?
I work personally with you to achieve an outcome tailored to your needs.
This is how we will journey together using my professional organising service.
You contact me by phone or by email to inquire about my service
Initial consultation by phone
We explore your needs, concerns, expectations and budget to help me understand more about you, what you want to achieve and where to start.
The purpose of this call is to start understanding you and to answering your questions.
Consultation in your home
Some people like me to come and do a consultation in their home. Others prefer to just get started.
I come to your home to meet you and work through in more detail your needs, expectations and budget. This gives us the opportunity to explore more specific solutions together.
Note: The charge for this consultation is $88.00
We agree on a suitable date and I then confirm this with a service agreement and invoice.
The booking is confirmed by payment of a deposit, as detailed on the invoice.
On the day
- I arrive with my tool kit and everything we need for a productive time together.
- Paperwork: Service agreement is signed and OH&S form filled in.
- I guide you as to how we will work through the task(s) that we have agreed on.
- I work with you to create the positive, sustainable change in your home.
- Notes from questions I’m often asked:
- All recycling and rubbish is left in your bins.
- Any items to be donated to charity can be taken by me and delivered, or I can arrange a charity pick-up service.
- Balance of payment is made on completion.
Maintenance and support
Two weeks after working together, I check in with you by phone. This is to see how things are going for you.
Most importantly, now you can enjoy your time, space and freedom.
Need more sessions?
We can book more sessions at any stage. Contact me today.Contact Me